gump-general mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject Maven Integration Status
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 08:38:27 GMT
Hi all,

I joined the gump list because turbine dev list was getting lots of errors
about the jakarta-turbine-tdk and jakarta-turbine-statum projects failing
(and other jakarta-turbine-* projects).

At this point, I haven't been recieving errors, and I checked, and this is
due to commons-logging failing, which I have seen threads about.

At this point, since the projects I'm responsible are all Maven built,
should I be trying to use the Maven integration, or is that still very much
a work in progress?  Otherwise, should I be trying to patch the Ant versions
of the builds to make Gump happy?

Lastly, do I test my gump config by checking it in and just letting it run?

I guess I'm trying to judge if I should dive into learning gump, or just let
it ride for now?

Eric