gump-general mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <bpor...@f2network.com.au>
Subject RE: Gump w/ Maven (was Re: Sending mails and reports)
Date Sun, 30 May 2004 23:51:04 GMT
Hi Adam,

You got it right.

Basically, Maven became API-stable at RC2. Several plugins were released
between RC2 and RC3 using this for the API as the releases are independent.

You'll usually have to run everything through online to pick up all the new
plugin dependencies after upgrading a plugin or a new Maven release.

Cheers,
Brett