gump-general mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: [GUMP@lsd]: ws-axis/ws-axis failed
Date Mon, 17 May 2004 15:52:19 GMT

Adam,

Given that you have supplied a corrective patch 5 days ago, and that
no commons-logging developer has picked it up, do you think pretending
the problem does not exist is the wisest approach?

Gump has proved itself by catching the problem. We may be able to fool
gump but the problem is going to surface at runtime, unless of course
it gets fixed before.

--
Ceki Gülcü