gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <lsim...@jicarilla.org>
Subject lsd upgrade; downtime
Date Mon, 31 May 2004 18:59:45 GMT
Hi gang!

I'm planning to upgrade LSD to fedora core 2 (new 2.6 kernel, python
2.3, other goodies). Experience with my desktop box shows that this is
not something easily done using a clean upgrade, so the box will be
re-installed from scratch.

Not quite sure yet when the upgrade will take place exactly, but
probably somewhere this week, and I hope it will be finished between
gump runs.

In related news, no, I'm not quite dead yet, still tracking gump,
halfway through Mark's Dive Into Python, and halfway through installing
something called "eric3" which is supposed to be a good python ide.

cheers,

- LSD