gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Hermes Run (was Re: Missing Documentation)
Date Tue, 04 May 2004 15:21:59 GMT

> Sadly the work
> area seems gone, as wiped (or the template copied over). Hmm.

Nope, a mis-read. I was looking at src/documentatation/content ('cos there
was a sole index.xml in there) and forgot we'd moved to ./content. I moved
the index.xml in the template, in CVS, so we won't see it in the wrong place
again.

I ran a simple run, having wiped all directories by hand, and everthing
looked ok. I wonder if the problem only occurs when we do a full run. Some
limit (FD/whatever) is reach. Yup, I'm at the stage of wild random
guessing...

BTW: Tail keep exiting. Could this be some buffer problem? Me trying to pump
output to my SSH session over my sad little modem?

    tail: stdout: Resource temporarily unavailable

Anyone seen this?

regards

Adam