gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: live forrest webapp for Gump
Date Sat, 15 May 2004 11:56:34 GMT

> http://brutus.apache.org:8080/gump/index.html

Yahoo! Thank you. Think of all those little cycles that don't have to be
trampled under a batch run now. :)

> but I had trouble starting it for --xdoc work.

Not your fault, there is a quirk. When you supply any --* params, you need
to say 'all' or depot* or something. I never got around to fixing that.
Basically you did --xdocs and 'all --xdocs' was needed, see (from log,
thanks for mailing it ;):

     No project specified, please supply a comma separated list of project
expressions or 'all'.
     Project wildcards are accepted, e.g. "jakarta-*".
    Process Exit Code : 1

> Give it  a try when you get a chance.

Worked awesome for test. Content is there. I'll set up public to overwrite
that & kick off a run.

Q: Does anybody know the .htaccess syntax to point everything under:

        http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/
        http://brutus.apache.org:8080/gump/

[Hmm, probably ought move that down to public some time.]

Nick ....... Thank you, thank you! I appreciate this, and I'm sure Brutus
does also!

regards,

Adam