gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Stopped LSD notifications
Date Mon, 24 May 2004 17:33:21 GMT
All,

I've finally asked LSD to stop notifications (I took <nag/> out of the
workspace definition) 'cos Brutus seems to be matching it adequately (and
the duplicates were getting annoying). Brutus is now the 'official' Gump.

Leo, thanks for LSD. If you still wish to do the clean-up on LSD you
discussed 4+ months ago, feel free. I'd still like to see Gump runs on LSD,
but would understand if you wish to redeploy your resources.

BTW: I've not clue why we seem to be getting so many copies, I'm kind hoping
it is some mail issue Apache-side (so something that will go away by
itself). FWIIW: I've added Gump version & run GUID (machine & workspace name
& date/time) to each mail as a quick hack mail id (in content).

regards,

Adam
--
Experience the Unwired Enterprise: