gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Maven/Gump & Artefact/Jar Identifiers
Date Mon, 10 May 2004 17:16:40 GMT
Any input on this folks? Choices:

    <jar id="commons-logging

or:

    <jar id="all" artefactId="commons-logging"

Do we change our id's to be full artefact ids, or add separate?

I think we bite the bullet and change our id's to be artefact ids (changing
metadata as we need). Any thoughts?

regards,

Adam
----- Original Message -----
From: "Adam R. B. Jack" <ajack@trysybase.com>
To: "Gump code and data" <general@gump.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 11:29 AM
Subject: Maven/Gump & Artefact/Jar Identifiers

http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/jakarta-commons-sandbox/commons-id/index.html

http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/jakarta-commons-sandbox/commons-id/gump_file/commons-id+build.properties.html

> # Note 'all' not 'commons-logging':

maven.jar.all=/usr/local/gump/public/workspace/jakarta-commons/logging/dist/
> commons-logging.jar

maven.jar.api=/usr/local/gump/public/workspace/jakarta-commons/logging/dist/