gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject MX4J and Gump (and another log4j deprecation effect)
Date Mon, 24 May 2004 23:37:10 GMT
Hi,

I don't know if you are aware of Apache Gump, but it is a continuous
integration tool. See:

    http://gump.apache.org

MX4J has an entry, which means it gets compiled against the very latest (CVS
HEAD, SVN trunk) of it's dependencies (when possible.) See:

    http://brutus.apache.org:8080/gump/mx4j/mx4j/index.html

Recently your entry started failing, and I'm writing to inform you of this
(and ask if you'd like ongoing notifications). Would you mind if we send
notification mails (when builds start failing) to this list? We can pick
what address the mails appear to come from.

BTW: These look like another victim of the recent log4j deprecations:

http://brutus.apache.org:8080/gump/mx4j/mx4j/gump_work/build_mx4j_mx4j.txt

see:

http://gump.chalko.com/gb/blog/SuccessStories/?permalink=Log4J-CL-EL-JV.txt&preview=true&smm=y

regards,