gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject test-ant on hermes and brutus
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 07:43:17 GMT
If I understand the problem correctly, Ant's CVS task fails since it
assumes it is working inside a checked out copy of the Ant module and
so running cvs status on a file should return something reasonable.

On hermes, the workspace directory of ant in
/usr/local/gump/public/workspace/ant does not contain any CVS
directories, neither does it on brutus.  On lsd it does (as well as
the traditional Gump's that use rsync).  This is probably related to
switching to the Python based sync a few weeks back, although I don't
understand why the new sync doesn't remove the CVS dirs on lsd.

Anyway, if we don't copy the CVS dirs into the workspace area, which I
think is correct, then I should disable the CVS tests in Ant.  I'll do
so now.

Stefan