gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant 1.6 and Jelly/Maven
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 07:42:29 GMT
On Fri, 9 Apr 2004, robert burrell donkin <rdonkin@apache.org> wrote:

> i've added a jaxme tag library recently and i'd be willing to take a
> look at jelly issues.

Thanks.  I've fixed the jelly-tags-ant build last week by modifying
Ant (since it was easiest that way for me).  I've learned some things
by doing that, for example that Jelly tends to swallow stack-traces
and will try to put together a set of patches this week.

There are still some issues left, the jelly-tags-jetty failure is
obvious, Jetty changed and Jelly didn't follow.  I don't know how to
resolve this and would like to see Jelly and Jetty folks to look into
the issue at hand.

> i'd really like to see at least one jelly release, even if it's a
> 0.9.

If I was using Maven (or even releasing it) I would certainly want to
see an official release - any kind of release.

Stefan