gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FW: [GUMP@lsd]: jakarta-cactus/jakarta-cactus-sample-servlet-13 failed
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 07:08:50 GMT
On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, Vincent Massol <vmassol@pivolis.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have an idea what the error below is about?

Yes, look at the website.  Several of the JSTL tag implementation
classes haven't been found and in fact they are not inside jstl.jar
which is on the CLASSPATH.  They are in standard.jar which is not on
the CLASSPATH.

> It seems like an Ant bug to me but I'm not sure.

Why Ant?  Looks more like either the descriptor or Gump.  Let's see

    <ant ...>
      <depend property="jstl.jar" project="jstl-jsp-12" id="jstl"/>
      <depend property="standard.jar" project="jstl-jsp-12" id="standard"/>
    </ant>

looks OK in order to have both jars on the CLASSPATH, so there may be
a problem with the logic that adds the dependencies (it sees that
there already is a dependency but doesn't recognize that you are
asking for a different id this time).

I suggest that you replace the //ant/depend tags here with plain
property tags and add an explicit <depend> tag outside of <ant>.

Stefan