gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <lsim...@jicarilla.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Gump from the user perspective
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2004 22:21:25 GMT
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:
> I'm sold on this approach.

for good reference, I'm not :-D. I am not a UI expert in any way, but
I'm trying to learn a little atm. I'm game for trying stuff ;)

alas, Adam, just go write up that imaginary user instead of fixing that
bug! I found its real difficult, since gump already has real users and
you don't want to make any of those feel stereotyped :-D

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons

Component Community -- http://componentplanet.org/