gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <lsim...@jicarilla.org>
Subject Re: [status] me and gump
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 17:13:50 GMT
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:
>>    secure-python-web-application-edit-interface-to--commit-activity
>>
> Please keep us in the loop on all you learn, via postings and/or your blog,

well, one thing I figured out already is that moin is easily abused for
editing config files:

   http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/componentplanet/ComponentBlogConfigFile

> and especially Pythonic issues.

I was looking at how subwiki [1] interacts with the svn binding for
python [2], which is through something called swig [3]. SubWiki is a
nice little bit of code, easy to read :-D

It seems svn is easier to interact with, a lot of work for doing it
already done. The same cannot be said for CVS, though ViewCVS is written
in python and has some work done:

   http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/viewcvs/viewcvs/lib/vclib/

--
cheers,