gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <lsim...@jicarilla.org>
Subject [status] me and gump
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 15:52:23 GMT
In case you've been wondering why I've been my uncharacteristic quiet
self, its mainly because I've got 253 unread messages in general@gump,
and about 500 more elsewhere. Once you fail to keep up reading on mail,
it becomes more and more difficult :-D

anyway, I trust people will add issues to jira and assign 'em to me if
there's something to be done (yes, I know of the JVM thing :-D). In the
meantime, I'm learning bits of python and figuring out how to build a

    secure-python-web-application-edit-interface-to--commit-activity

(aka Spywaeitoca, usually pronounced "spfalskjlkejasdaew")

bridge to enable further "baby stepping" from our current practice of
committing metadata changes via cvs to making it possible via a web
application. And I'm doing that test-first, which is rather more
difficult in python :-D

I'm also making some waves in other areas ;)

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons

Component Community -- http://componentplanet.org/