gump-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: timeout
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 15:53:00 GMT
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:
> Yes, basically page after page of paragraphs/lists/tables. In part 'cos that
> is all we get with xdocs, in part that is all I think we need. I wish we
> could abstract the 'data gathering/page forming logic' of this out of class
> (so we could have HTML or xdoc outputs), and I might try. This code isn't
> 'bad', but I have a gut feeling it could be a lot better.
>
> If anybody has an itch to work with Cheetah, I am more than game to help
> build a TemplateDocumenter. I could stub one out, if folks were interested.

I'd like to work on it, as I have used Velocity recently, and of course
I work on Forrest... but I've still not tried again to run Gump. It's
unfortunate given that I could do it easily... some time back :-(

Ok, so I wanna Gump a subset. Where do I start with the current CVS
Gumpy given a W2000 system?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -