gump-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject headless java question (was: jira GUMP-45)
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 18:03:52 GMT
jira@apache.org wrote:

> 2004/03/29 02:02:19 ERROR - jorphan.test.AllTests: error adding test
> : java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException [snip] Caused by:
> java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
> /usr/local/j2sdk1.4.2_04/jre/lib/i386/libawt.so: libXp.so.6: cannot
>
> Further details are in the JMeter test output, see:
> http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/jakarta-jmeter/gump_work/build_jakarta-jmeter_jakarta-jmeter-test.html
> (long)

Is there a small, standalone testcase for proper headless java
operations?  At the moment, the process seems to be to blindly
installing what people tell me might work, and waiting for a run to
complete.

I could iterate faster with a testcase, and I presume that this would be
a fairly trivial thing to recreate, but I don't know enough to create
this myself.

Any takers?

- Sam Ruby