gump-general mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [status] me and gump
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 21:40:57 GMT
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:
> 4) The 'root cause/resolution' for outage X/Y (between too parties) was Z.
> Log it/Blog it...

++1

If this was available I would definitely use it to post details about
what is going on relative to the projects I'm associated with.
Furthermore - it would provide an extra hint that there is someone
somewhere dealing with a problem as opposed to waiting n days for a
change in status - which is something I would find really valuable in
terms of projects I'm dependent on.

Cheers, Steve.