gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject no timeout on LSD, and no docs :(
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 14:28:47 GMT
It seems I failed to sufficiently test the case where 'timeout' was not
available.

    http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/

Either Gump had an indent problem, or a logic problem, 'cos the code
proceeded as if it was available. When it tried to run forrest it failed
with 'timeout not found', so got a blank site. Because Gump stages and
syncs, and because Forrest will report failed even if 99.9% of the pages
exist (so Gump ignores its' exit status), Gump synchronized an empty
directory. [At least we know we do clean syncs. ;-) ]

I will investigate.

regards,

Adam
--