gump-general mailing list archives

From aj...@apache.org
Subject cvs commit: gump/python/gump/document/template __init__.py documenter.py resolver.py .cvsignore
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 23:02:19 GMT
ajack       2004/04/14 16:02:19

  Removed:     python/gump/document/forrest xdoc.py .cvsignore
                        documenter.py resolver.py __init__.py
               python/gump/document __init__.py .cvsignore resolver.py
                        documenter.py
               python/gump/document/text __init__.py resolver.py
                        documenter.py .cvsignore
               python/gump/document/template __init__.py documenter.py
                        resolver.py .cvsignore
  Log:
  Remove old... [darn, I ought not have been sitting in that dir on the server when I did
this before.]