gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: [Gump Wiki] Updated: Drafts/BoardReports/20040421
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:24:42 GMT
> > It got into the 80s until one sole unit test in one project brought
> > a bunch of stuff tumbling down, and it hasn't been fixed. :(
>
> I didn't have time to look into it yet.  Is is a change in Jaxen or
> one in XOM that lets the test fail?

Jaxen, I believe. I added a <junitreport for them, waited a day, and
referenced the bad test in an e-mail to their list. One gentlemen responded,
but was unable to solve the problem (he might have even intentionally added
the test to raise awareness of the problem, but I'm not sure.) Either way,
the Gump notification isn't being acted on.

I also asked if they could split test from compile/jar in the ant script, so
we could split the project into two, but no response.

regards

Adam