gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Missing Documentation (was Re: hermes and "IPv4 mapped addresses ...")
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 17:52:07 GMT

> I haven't checked, but from my last look around I'd say that at least
> half of the links didn't work for me.

I should've picked up on you saying this was on Hermes, and not saying on
all. I wonder if this is  factor. My first thoughts was that this was a
reorg problem (e.g. bad code in Gumpy link resolver) would likely have gone
away. I looked into workspace/forrest-staging (which gets synced to
results/ -- the public directory) and there are major differences.

After logging a diff -r I did a cp -R, so results ought not be missing now.

I wonder if it is a onetime anomaly (if so, perhaps resource, perhaps buglet
in Python sync) or ongoing (in which case I'll think buglet in Python sync).
I'll try to keep an eye on it. Please keep posting if you see this.

regards,

Adam