gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Failures in xml-security
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 11:32:38 GMT
On Mon, 01 Mar 2004, Berin Lautenbach <berin@wingsofhermes.org> wrote:

> Could someone check if the bouncycastle JCE has been installed on
> lsd?

Yes, version 1.1.6.  This may be too old for xml-security's needs.
I'll look into upgrading it just now.

There doesn't seem to be a clean room JCE for JDK 1.4 anymore, I check
whether it works by just adding the providers, but I doubt so.  If it
fails, I'll try 1.2.1 instead, which seems to be tha last release with
a clean room JCE.

> (BTW - Am assuming I can't do this myself?)

Since bouncycastle doesn't get built from sources but uses an
installed package, this requires an account on the machines running
Gump.

Stefan