gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: last night build on lsd
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 13:27:16 GMT
On Sun, 29 Feb 2004, Antoine Lévy-Lambert <antoine@antbuild.com>
wrote:

> 3) avalon is still failing on gumpy,

This is extremely strange.

I tried to pin down what was different between "traditional" and Gumpy
here and started by modifying the build.sh script generated on my box
to look more like Gumpy's command line.  There are only minor
differences:

* "traditional" has the thnigs that will end up on the bootclasspath
  once again on CLASSPATH.

* Gumpy sets build.clonevm unconditionally.

* order of CLASSPATH elements is slightly different.

I started out by removing my avalon directory to be sure I'd get a
clean run - and it fails when I invoke "./build.sh avalon dist".
Maybe rsync hasn't been cleaning out the avalon working copy
completely?

I'll perform a -debug run and hope to get more information here.  But
then again, avalon's build is really complex as you can see when
looking at the end of the build log - eight levels of nested <ant> or
<antcall>s.

Stefan