gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@lsd]: jakarta-velocity-tools/jakarta-velocity-tools failed
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:57:29 GMT
On Tue, 30 Mar 2004, Marin <marinoj@centrum.is> wrote:

> you are looking at the right source
> (i.e. http://sslext.sourceforge.net/ ).

OK, I've added it to Gump.  The downside is that the current CVS HEAD
of it doesn't compile

    [javac] /javastuff/gump/struts-sslext/src/org/apache/struts/taglib/html/SecureFormTag.java:204:
cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : variable type
    [javac] location: class org.apache.struts.taglib.html.SecureFormTag
    [javac]       if (type != null) {
    [javac]           ^
    [javac] /javastuff/gump/struts-sslext/src/org/apache/struts/taglib/html/SecureFormTag.java:213:
cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : variable type
    [javac] location: class org.apache.struts.taglib.html.SecureFormTag
    [javac]                   messages.getMessage("formTag.create", type, e.toString()));
    [javac]                                                         ^

so velocity-tools will not benefit immediately from this change.

It hasn't compiled since August, I'd say
<http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-struts/src/share/org/apache/struts/taglib/html/FormTag.java?r1=1.54&r2=1.55>.

I'll ping the Struts folks as soon as we have a a first Gump build to
point them to.

Stefan
--
http://stefanbodewig.blogger.de/