gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: gump.try.sybase.com on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 ES
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 07:38:12 GMT
On Wed, 3 Mar 2004, Adam R. B. Jack <ajack@trysybase.com> wrote:

> Anybody have clues which one might contain the svn command line
> client?

The minimal set that works for me (RedHat 7.x, though) is subversion,
neon and apache-apr.

> Trying to do 'all' has dependency problems (for us).

Of what kind?

I've seen a thrad on the subversion user list relating to Fedora Core
IIRC.  There's been a problem with mod_dav_svn as it required the
installed 0.37(?) subversion.  The fix was to uninstall mod_dav_svn
since one of the subversion packages (-server, I believe) replaced it.

Stefan