gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Board report
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:34:42 GMT
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004, Adam R. B. Jack <ajack@trysybase.com> wrote:

> BTW: Gumpy ought support Maven right now,

I've seen that lsd has started to build geronimo that way, great!

> If it'd help Avaloners we could try doing their build with Maven.

Well, if I had waited a bit longer with sending the report, I might
have removed the Avalon part completely.  Niclas has been very busy
improving the situation and I could confirm that much of the Avalon
stack has been built on my Gump installation by now.  Let's see what
the next night will bring to lsd.

excalibur-component and fortress are the key missing pieces and at
least component looks fixable.  fortess seems to use so many
deprecated-now-removed stuff that I don't want to predict anything.

Once he is through, we owe Niclas a beer or two.  Wish I had a better
grasp of the Avalon family of codebases so I could help more.

Stefan