gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <lsim...@jicarilla.org>
Subject Re: BATCH: All dressed up, with nowhere to go...
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 06:57:34 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>>>[GUMP@lsd]: mx4j/mx4j-tools-from-packaged-jetty failed
>
> The top item on my TODO list.  A real API compatibility problem
> between mx4j and Axis.

hehehe. It's high on mine too...I need jetty to build :D

Another random thought: it would be nice to be able to annotate parts of
the build tree with comments like this. As in being able to attach a
comment to the failure state of mx4j/mx4j-tools-from-packaged-jetty.
With comments CCed to the mailing list of course :D

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons