gump-general mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: gump/project jrefactory.xml
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 20:55:38 GMT
Stefan,

thanks for your comments, I have just checked in what you have suggested.

collect.jar in jrefactory is not common-collections from apache (judging
by the package names java.lang. ... )
It looks like something coming from Sun, and having to do with
reflection or something like that, I am not
sure what it exactly is.

Cheers,
Antoine