gump-general mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject Re: User id that runs Gump on moof (and LSD...)
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:13:39 GMT
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

>Since I have LSD running under 'ajack' as are gump.try.sybase.com and
>gump.dotnot.org, I think we need somebody else's id to run the Apache Python
>Gump on moof. This is especially important with me going away next week.
>
>I think it has to be one id (sadly) because an SVN bug (which I hear might
>get fixed in a few weeks) does nasties with the permissions on the
>.svn/entries file.
>
>Any takers?
>
>BTW: I'm also game to spread the wealth and give up on my id being the one
>on LSD, if folks things that is a good idea.
>
>regards,
>
>Adam

There are lots of things I do not know about lsd.

It might help if you can email me the .profile or equivalent that you
use on lsd and on moof, so that I know how you set up your path, or in
other words
where are all the critical utilities like maven, svn, cvs, *forrest*

If you have a crontab on lsd, do you want to email me the contents ?

I might also try to get moof running.

Next week, I should have time to work on gump, I will be staying in
Walldorf until Thursday,

Cheers,

Antoine