gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FW: [Cactus] Gump build failures for the past 2 weeks
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:16:53 GMT
Vincent Massol wrote:

> Hi gumpmeisters,
>
> How do we handle this?
>
> Do we force Gumpy to use the 2.0 branch from httpclient?

the best and most long-lasting way to do this is to talk to them and
indicate what happened. I'm sure they will make an effort to remain
compatible so that your transition would be smoother.

I understand this is more painful, but what you are experiencing is a
problem that won't go away until you talk it over.

Gump makes the problem emerge. Changing gump won't make the problem go away.

--
Stefano.