gump-general mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject Re: Problem with build of jakarta-slide
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 21:58:36 GMT
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

>Hmm, maybe the issue was that the dodgy characters in log4j-test were
>killing the forrest, so the pages were stale. I hand ran the forrest about
>the time you sent this, and right now it shows success (with a duration of
>1).
>
>    http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/jakarta-slide/jakarta-slide.html

:-)
Good that you found that out. I was wondering whether we had problems in
the sync of Gumpy,
or ant problems, ...  I would have suspected the whole world :-(

>Still, what you are asking is interesting, it is interesting to see the
>things that a build does, that vary from CVS|SVN. I wonder if we ought
>allways do such a diff -r, for curiosity reasons:

A cleanup of the CVS/svn subdirs in the different project directories on
lsd would make sense.

(Because now we have stale, misleading CVS/Entries  files in the CVS
subdirs of the projects dirs.)

Antoine