gump-general mailing list archives

From Nick Chalko <n...@chalko.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: gump/blog/Issues Struts-Velocity.txt
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:14:14 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Nick Chalko wrote:
>
>> Is it premature to talk about this?
>> http://gump.chalko.com/gb/blog/Issues/?smm=y&permalink=Struts-Velocity.txt&preview=true

>> I like to keep the visibility up. but is the risk of stepping on toes
>> to large?

Reading it again I see that the people side of it came out harsh.  I
will make sure to use softer words in the future.

> I think that it's fine if you remove the compiler error and keep it
> focused on the social aspect of things. [that is Stuts and Velocity
> have to work together to solve the issue]

I thought the compile error would be good for google and others facing
the same issues.

Given that I stepped on toes it is very important that we remeber to
blog about the success.

R,
Nick