gump-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: gump/project jce.xml
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2004 21:50:30 GMT
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

> Does this answer the question?
>
>     http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/jce/jce_details.html#Outputs

As I understand the JCE configuration, someone needs to install the
correct bouncycastle jar in the correct directory, and then update
jce.xml to correctly reflect the new version in place.

I have no visibility over what jars are in place for JCE, and I don't
know whether there is a later jar in there.  If there is, I'll update
jce.jar, but I need to know which jar and version so I can ensure
everything has the right checksums.

(I'd also love to have an ability to put the latest versions there
myself, but I'm happy just to be a pest on this list :>.)

Maybe a listing on a page somewhere showing the "external" (correct
word?) jars available?

Cheers,
	Berin