gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Developing Gump (in Python)
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 22:17:09 GMT
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

> As we get more folks tinkering with Gump Python code (and I love how
> Stefan's first foray find standard Python things that I've missed) it is
> time to mature the codebase [comments/structuring], and start some
> development documentation.
>
> I started to create a development tab for this topic in the site xdocs, but
> I figured that might be a bit too formal & I wanted to convey as much
> information as possible w/ the minimum of hassle. Also, we can all
> contribute to the wiki & it get's updated more frequently.
>
>     http://wiki.apache.org/gump/GumpDevelopment
>
> Let me know what things you'd like to see in here, either by adding
> questions/starting sections, or replying to this mail.

questions I don't know how to answer but I will need answered pretty soon:

  - what do I need installed on the machine in order to run gump
  - dummy step-by-step instructions on how to see a "gump hello world"
  - how to add stuff to my local gump installation step by step
  - how to fine tune it/configure it
  - what's left to be done, what's in the queue, what'd be cool to have

thanks

--
Stefano.