gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Developing Gump (in Python)
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 22:23:32 GMT
Thanks for the ideas Stefano, I'll do what I can to help build the wiki w/
answers.

>   - what do I need installed on the machine in order to run gump
>   - dummy step-by-step instructions on how to see a "gump hello world"

The rough initial stuff is here:

http://wiki.apache.org/gump/GumpPython

... but (as we've figured out) it doesn't cover windows (w/o MKS) too well.

>   - what's left to be done, what's in the queue, what'd be cool to have

Forrest likes to convert a status.xml into a todos page. I see no reason not
to keep this up to date, [although it is out of date], but we could add a
wiki page also.

http://gump.apache.org/todo.html

regards

Adam