gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Gump on moof
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:56:05 GMT
> Say what?  Why would gump.apache.org be on nagoya?  I hope you are just
> confused.  gump.apache.org is on minotaur.

My confusion is always a safe bet & a correct one in this case. ;-)  I
haven't figure out an inside Apache map yet, and hostnames to c-names
[although easy to look up] just hasn't settled into my brain. Sorry for the
confusion.

As for :

    http://moof.apache.org:16080/gump/

I'm not sure where this translates too, nor if you are ok w/ adding general
aliases underneath this, but the HTML for 'public' (one instance, we hope to
have more, but may not have disk space) is : /usr/local/gump/public/results

If you'd like us to write them somewhere else we can.

BTW: We might add more flavours (maybe smaller test ones), and we might want
to add move content under the /public alias. If this is looking like it'll
be a pain (too many requests) and you can suggest an alternative solution,
please do.

regards

Adam