gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: gumpy bug building jakarta-pluto ? [was : Persian enigma]
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:38:36 GMT
Antoine

I see you removed the <home nested="temp" />

> but gumpy looks for :
> /data3/gump/jakarta-pluto/temp/container/target/pluto-1.0.jar
> which does not exist.
>
> the jakarta-pluto.xml file also contains these lines :
>     <mkdir dir="temp/api/classes/"/>
>     <mkdir dir="temp/container/classes/"/>
>     <home nested="temp"/>

but was (is) there a mistake by Gumpy? Reading :

    http://gump.apache.org/metadata/project.html#home

I think Gumpy was right, but are you seeing traditional acting differently &
working? I'd be shocked to find traditional not working as expected in this
area, so ???

[Maybe we'll have to wait for Stefan to explain what traditional was doing,
and if I am reading that #home wrong.]

regards,

Adam