gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Traditional vs. Gumpy Debug Usability
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:33:49 GMT
> I'm sorry, Adam. I don't get it. What's TCL? What can I or
> infrastructure do to help? Should we come up with proposed plan of
> actionf or installing gump on aapache machine so that we can start
> debating it *before* the machine arrives?

TLC = Tender Love and Care. ;-)

Basically the "workflow" of using Gump as a standalone set of scripts for
debugging a single module/project. The GUI would be good for this, the
scripts (with an improved commandline) would be good. They just need a
little attention to detail.

BTW: Since moof doesn't appear to be for general public usage, I wonder if
we ought maintain an instance purely for committer debugging. Sure we can
get to a GUI, or a webapp [and maybe we should] but the quickest way to ease
folks pain would be complete the scripts & allow a public install. I'm
ambivalent about the best longer term choice...

regards,

Adam