gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Gump on moof
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:28:25 GMT
> 1) I've not (yet) set up any cron.

This is partly 'cos I struggle with setting environments for things run from
cron. I really just wish to run "python gumpy.py" in the
/usr/local/gump/public/gump directory, but I'd like to have FORREST_HOME and
all set. Anybody know how to do this "nicely", or do I just wrapper a
script?

> 2) I've not checked that others (in group admin/gump) have correct rights.

Anybody else mind trying to run this script to see if we have permission
issues? [We might w/ SVN content.]

> 3) I didn't see an SVN client. Anybody know if it is installed?

Do I just ask infra?

> 4) I've not tried setting up mail yet. [I sent a test mail to me from
there,
> not received it yet.]

As 3?

> 5) We might have some problems w/ OSX changing /usr/local to
> /Volumes/data/usr.local, the forrest output seems unhappy (but it is as
> likely that I temporarily dorked Gumpy writting forrest xdocs by over
> zealously sync'ing directories @ wrong time in run. I'm taking out that
code
> to try again.)

Nope, I don't think so, I was just testing a subset so some pages were
missing.

regards,

Adam