gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Installing forrest was: [RT] Generator vs Serializer
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 22:34:07 GMT

> http://xml.apache.org/forrest/your-project.html#installing
>
> use the /forrest  webapp/  command to create a webapp for deployment and
> then copy that over to the tomcat applications dir.
>
> I think the webapp ends up in build/webapp

Ok, so help me understand this more. Once we have a webapp installed
(somehow we have to build it based upon the empty template, right?) we can
then just squirt new xdocs and/or other content into that directory?

Can we do things like change the site.xml on the fly? [i.e. can we copy in
the new template each time?] Also, does it have a content with content/xdocs
below? Do we simple follow that format and the servlet does the mapping?

regards,

Adam