gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Gump Sync
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 16:36:55 GMT
> I just now looked into my build.sh again and we don't use -C.  Now you
> have me extra puzzled, since it behaves exactly as if the switch was
> enabled (and I don't think -a includes -C).

I should have said that didn't quite register (but didn't 'cos I didn't have
time to check). I didn't think Gumpy set that. Still, I've seen rsync just
not clean up directories that it ought, a long ways back (and can't recall
details). I just don't trust it.

 > Sync deletes the previous build results, so I think it's less likely
> to be hit by disk space issues than the actual build process.

Yeah, good point -- I was wrong. It was creating xdocs (for a new project)
that dorked when LSD became full.

regards

Adam