gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Gump TLP Site
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 16:13:50 GMT
> Yes, sure.  All when we are ready.  Are we?

Nope. Ought we give it at least a week? No point in hurrying our coming out.
;-) We might wish to update the content/front page to better represent where
we wish to take Gump as a TLP. We might wish to add a reference to a logo
competition.

> Take a look at <http://ant.apache.org/mail.html> and
> <http://ant.apache.org/cvs.html> for very simple pages that we can
> use.  Do we want something more fancy?

I did :-) I realized the Ant community had done this recently, so I figured
we'd just stand on their shoulders.

Anybody interested in helping out w/ the Gump site? The xdoc format is very
simple, the message and the content is harder.

regards,

Adam