gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: <sysproperty implemented for Python Gump
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 19:50:18 GMT

> Adam, you did a great job here.
> :-)
> Cheers,

Thanks. I was really hoping that this fix would stop the xdoclets build from
spinning (despite Gump not being able to kill it) so raised my priority on
fixing that. We got lucky (although I'm sorry we didn't capture data for
Stefan.)

BTW: I'm getting better and better coverage with unit tests, but a live run
still seems to catch me. It is hard, and a little embarrassing, to have to
do development (on a runtime interpreted language) in public (committing to
CVS to test in a full environment) and I appreciate the team's patience with
this.

regards

Adam