gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Have I now broken the nagging?
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 15:43:43 GMT

> Hmm, I think I see the problem, the angle brackets get encoded,
> strange.

Hmm angle brackets -- they caused me grief also. I wonder if my code is
messing in there.

With the two envelopes (real and display) the presentation style addresses x
<y> were messing things up. I had to strip everything outside the < > for
the real SMTP envelope. See that sanitizeAddress (bad name) that is what did
that. I think you were passing Header strings into the lower level function,
that tried to sanitize, and maybe dorked things up...

I wonder if we could just use those Header objects on the sanitized
addresses, for the real envelope.

regards,

Adam