gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Avalon Logging: was Re: Profile mods for Avalon: Re: cvs commit: gump/project avalon-components.xml avalon-excalibur.xml
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 05:21:35 GMT
> > Avalon-Logging is replacing Excalibur Logging,>
> Ok, then we have a CVS issue to resolve with avalon-logging.

Since the Gumps are still running, just a heads up to this:

WARN:gump:Command failed. [cvs -q -z3 -d
:pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:2401/home/cvspublic checkout -P -d
avalon-logging avalon-logging ]. ExitCode: 1
ERROR:gump:Failed to checkout/update module: avalon-logging

gives:

cvs server: cannot find module `avalon-logging' - ignored
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

My time to hit the sack. Sorry I can't stop to help.

regards,

Adam