gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject User id that runs Gump on moof (and LSD...)
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:27:32 GMT
Since I have LSD running under 'ajack' as are gump.try.sybase.com and
gump.dotnot.org, I think we need somebody else's id to run the Apache Python
Gump on moof. This is especially important with me going away next week.

I think it has to be one id (sadly) because an SVN bug (which I hear might
get fixed in a few weeks) does nasties with the permissions on the
.svn/entries file.

Any takers?

BTW: I'm also game to spread the wealth and give up on my id being the one
on LSD, if folks things that is a good idea.

regards,

Adam
--
Experience the Unwired Enterprise: