gump-general mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: [Request] Make gump build directories browsable
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:22:32 GMT

Is that really called "redistributing"? Also, what about this page:
http://gump.covalent.net/jars/latest/? It does the same thing, no?

In any case, Gump could simply not build non-redistributable jars (it
could simply have them installed as packages).

It seems to me that if Apache has some local policies preventing
distributing some jars then these jars should not be built *at all* on
Apache infrastructure.

Thanks
-Vincent