gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Gump on moof
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:02:00 GMT
> No need to bug infrastructure for those things now, since I have root on
> moof. Tell me what you need:

Ok, but they wished to be kept informed, so please do.

>   - SVN client

Please.

>   - Maven

I can handle this.

>   - email

Hmm, what was I thinking? Gumpy uses SMTP. Do we have an *internal* SMTP
that allows relaying?

> is that all?

I beleive so.

> > On 'design URL', since moof is not resource boundless (w.r.t. disk) I
> > suspect we'll only install the one flavour on there, two at most, so I
doubt
> > it is a big deal.
>
> do you want to publish all flavors?

Depends if we chose to add new flavours or not. With the disk space
limitation I suspect we only want this one, and perhaps a 'test' one (for
quick regression tests). I wanted others, but they might have to wait...

regards

Adam