gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject <sysproperty implemented for Python Gump
Date Sun, 28 Mar 2004 19:09:02 GMT
Due to a conflict, and also to network issues, this commit message didn't
get used on all the changes I just did:

Attempt to implement <sysproperty (as Stefan did for traditional),
and removed the hard coded settings for:

1) java.awt.headless
2) build.sysclasspath
3) build.clonevm

... so we can control them as needed, not brute force.

Hopefully we get an environment more matching traditional (and
problems like xdocslets spinning goes away).

Basically I stopped hard coding, and started using the mechanism Stefan
created. The command line (at bottom here) ought be what we should expect to
see from builds. Hopefully it is correct. Please verify if you can.

regards

Adam

F:\data\OSS\gump\python>python gump/test/pyunit.py testProperties

    [...]

INFO:gump:Perform [ModelTestSuite::<bound method
ModelTestSuite.testProperties o
f <gump.test.model.ModelTestSuite instance at 0x00D07170>>]

Normal Properties:
gump.model.property.Property:project1.jar
gump.model.property.Property:ant.home
gump.model.property.Property:containsSpaces

Workspace Normal Properties:
gump.model.property.Property:build.sysclasspath

Workspace System Properties:
gump.model.property.Property:build.clonevm

Command Line:
java -Dbuild.clonevm=true
org.apache.tools.ant.Main -Dbuild.sysclasspath=only "-
Dproject1.jar=F:\data\OSS\gump\python\test\gump\module1\dist\lib\output1.jar
" "-
Dant.home=F:\data\OSS\gump\python\test\gump\module1\dist"
"-DcontainsSpaces=a b
c '' d e" gump

BTW: I'll investigate escaping in parameters.
--
Experience the Unwired Enterprise:
http://www.sybase.com/unwiredenterprise